The wedding celebration has ended and after you enjoyed a honeymoon in paradise with your new hubby, there are still some post wedding items that need to be crossed off of your to-do list.
- Clean and preserve your wedding gown.
- Write and send out your thank-you cards. You don’t want your guests making comments to your parents or your new in-laws that they still haven’t received a thank-you. It’s important that your guests know how grateful you are for them taking the time out of their busy schedule to share and celebrate your marriage.
- Start the process to change your last name from your driver’s license, social security card, to credit cards, and other identifications.
- Gift Registry. If you received duplicate wedding gifts, be sure to return them within a reasonable amount of time. Each store that you registered with may have a different return policy.
- Create a budget for your finances. While you got a taste of this when you created and stuck to a wedding budget, you might want to put together a list of all incoming and outgoing finances so you and your hubby will be prepared for all expenses. The last thing you want to be is caught off guard and without a plan.
- Put away your wedding keepsakes so you can cherish for years to come.
- Photography/Videography. Finalize your wedding album(s) and wedding video and set up an appointment for your day after or Trash the Dress session. These sessions are perfect to get more beautiful images after the wedding when you are sure to be more relaxed in front of the camera.
Image via OccasionsNiagara.com